The safety of our community, clients and staff is our #1 priority, please take a minute to read our procedures below –
General Clinic Procedures:
• Masks on clients and staff at ALL times while in the clinic.
• Plexiglass at front desk.
• Only 1 chair in waiting area and 1 chair outside.
• Extra people are prohibited from entering clinic unless absolutely necessary or client is a minor.
• Everyone must complete a COVID Pre-screen upon entering clinic (Including all staff).
• Additional time scheduled between all appointments for sanitizing.
• Additional sanitizing of all surface areas several times a day, all equipment sanitized after each use.
• Cash accepted but no change on hand.
• Wait in your car, call the clinic once you have arrived.
**Due to a small waiting area, we may not be able to bring you in right away.
• Bring a mask. If you don’t have a mask, one will be provided for you.
• Once we are ready we will open the door, supply hand sanitizer and bring you to your treatment room.
Pilates Class Procedure:
• Masks on at ALL times (Before, after and during classes).
• Maximum of 5 clients in each class (Including instructor).
• Room Partition in place during classes.
• Additional time scheduled between classes for sanitizing.
You can rest assure all of our practitioners follow the mandates as established by their individual Regulatory College as well as the Public Health Authority.