The safety of our community, clients and staff is our #1 priority, please take a minute to read our procedures below –
General Clinic Procedures:
• Masks on clients and staff at ALL times while in the clinic.
• Plexiglass at front desk.
• Everyone must complete a COVID Pre-screen upon entering clinic (Including all staff).
• Additional time scheduled between all appointments for sanitizing.
• Additional sanitizing of all surface areas several times a day, all equipment sanitized after each use.
• Cash accepted but no change on hand.
• Please ensure you are wearing your mask when entering the clinic.
** If you need a mask we have some on hand**
• Please utilize the hand sanitizer located on the front desk upon entering.
Pilates Class Procedure:
• Masks on at ALL times, unless actively exercising on a reformer or mat.
• Maximum of 5 clients in each class (Including instructor).
• Room Partition in place during classes.
• Additional time scheduled between classes for sanitizing.
You can rest assure all of our practitioners follow the mandates as established by their individual Regulatory College as well as the Public Health Authority.