|Our Care-Focused Services|
At Rebalance Rehab, we make it our mission to optimize your quality of life through
CARING, COMPREHENSIVE AND CUSTOMIZED PHYSIO SERVICES AND REHAB.
Want to reduce pain, improve movement, or maintain your independence so you can live, work and play at your best?
(In Clinic and Virtual Programs)
Searching for gentle movement-based exercise classes? Try our Pilates programs in our clinic. We offer customized classes from senior-focused, to general fitness…
Can’t make it into our office? Our professional mobile rehabilitation services bring the equipment and expertise right to your door!
CORPORATE & COMMUNITY CARE PROGRAMS
Looking for in-office, onsite physiotherapy and rehabilitation? Or looking to improve the overall health and safety of your staff or community group? We offer customized group programs…
FIRST NATIONS PROGRAMS
Need a rehabilitation team that can support the unique needs of your community members? From youth to elders, we specialize in individual treatment and provide community-based and community-driven programs for First Nations communities.
Looking for a safe, judgment-free environment and someone to talk to? We have counsellors that can provide customized plans to help
you explore how you feel and provide some clarity.
|This is how we’re different|
Our team of physical rehab specialists offer a wide range of therapies that can be accessed through
BRAND-NEW, FULLY EQUIPPED CLINIC IN CHILLIWACK, BC.
- We have specialist training and certification in many rehabilitation services including physiotherapy, kinesiology, intramuscular stimulation (IMS), dry needling, personal trainers, pelvic floor rehabilitation, and certified STOTT Pilates Instructors and Massage therapy
- We serve the Abbotsford, Chilliwack area and the Kent District
- Our clinic features private treatment rooms and a large, state-of-the-art space for Pilates classes
- We use traditional equipment such as TENS, IFC, traction and ultrasound along with an extensive gym with STOTT Pilates Reformer machines
- We offer accessible, quality one-on-one physiotherapy, through our clinic or through our in-home mobile services
- We welcome all patients, including private, MSP, RCMP and Department of Veteran Affairs (DVA), Canadian Forces, WorkSafe BC (WSBC) and ICBC
- We offer student and senior discounts for our group Pilates classes
- We specialize in eldercare and seniors, with a long history of partnering with long-term care residences and community-based healthcare programs
- We provide support to First Nations communities
- We specialize in helping patients with complex medical conditions and chronic musculoskeletal or neuropathic pain
- We offer post-hospital rehabilitation following a surgery or extended illness
- One of the few clinics who specialize in physiotherapy for all levels of fitness, all ages and all abilities. We’re not just sport-focused, we’re focused on making your everyday life better.