- We believe in healthy aging by assisting those with mobility restrictions optimize their function.
- We believe that physical activity supports an improved quality of life.
- We are committed to improving your quality of life by focusing on increased mobility, strength and balance, while minimizing your risk for falls.
- We are trained to provide services to clients with neurological, orthopedic, cardiorespiratory conditions.
- We can support your post-hospital stay rehabilitation to help you resume your typical activities of daily living.
- We will partner with your Doctor and health care team to ensure your activity plan is best suited to meet your needs while securing your safety.
- We provide teaching and consult to your family regarding your goals and your progress.
Need better balance? Want to prevent a fall? Want to get out of bed with ease or keep going out for coffee with family or friends? Fitness With Limited Mobility: In-home strength, balance and mobility optimization plans for those with limited mobility.
Recent hip or knee replacement? Recently fallen and are unsure when it’s safe to start walking again? Transforming Healthcare: In-home rehabilitation for those recovering from surgery, acute injury or illness.
Need support with attending medical appointments? Getting your groceries? Preparing a meal? Or has it been years since you’ve been out for lunch or a movie? Social connections for improved mental, emotional and physical health or help for those who struggle to maintain their independence.